Friday, January 8, 2010

I Sure Do Hate Illinois

Man, I sure do hate me some Illini.

It has to be Bruce Weber.  He is the most annoying mo-fo around.

As for the Hoosiers and their chances against Illinois.....hmmm, that OSU game certainly didn't leave me brimming with confidence.  I guess it's good news that the game is at the real Assembly Hall.

Win or lose, I wonder if Bruce Weber will still be crying about Eric Gordon in the post-game conference.  He's such an assface.

Prediction:  Even though Illinois has struggled at times this year (bad losses to Utah, Bradley, and Georgia), they are still clearly the better team in this contest.  They are a balanced team with 5 players scoring in double-figures and both their big men are very skilled.  So, even though this one is in front of the home crowd, I fear the Hoosiers will lose this one by a score of 76-67. 

Links:
Go Hoosiers!

1 comment:

Tom Earth said...

What a major kick in the balls!