Thursday, March 12, 2009

It Happened!

I can't believe it, it finally happened! It took until the final 10 minutes of the season, but it really happened. After 6,150 minutes of basketball had been played by IU players this season, Tijan Jobe finally dunked. Damn right, TJ! Way to go out with a big F-U to the rest of the Big Ten.....give them something to think about for next year. Earlier in the year when I was writing an I Love Tijan Jobe post, I said I would jump out of my chair and go crazy the first time Tijan dunked. Well, that didn't happen. I actually sat there in disbelief that it actually happened. You see, a few games back when Jobe scored in a game, he actually probably could have dunked it but he just layed it in. At that point, I honestly gave up all hope that I would ever see Tijan Jobe dunk in an IU uniform. So, when it happened in today's game with just 10 minutes remaining in the entire season, I was literally stunned. I'm not saying that I wasn't excited because I was, but I was honestly shocked. I still say that if Crean would have hired me as Special Assistant Coach dedicated to Tijan Jobe, big TJ would have been throwin' down like that all year. Tijan Jobe....by far, my all-time favorite IU basketball player who has scored under 10 points.

No comments: