Monday, April 27, 2009

Introducing the Hoosier Hysteria blog by "The Coach"

The IU Hoops blog has its first official spin-off and that is Ryun Cook's Hoosier Hysteria blog. Ryun plans to cover a lot of the latest recruiting efforts as well as other off-season topics. I think it will be a nice compliment to this blog. For my own mental sanity, I try not to get too focused on recruits because it often ends in disappointment. Generally, I allow myself to start getting excited once they commit to IU and then even more so once I actually see them in an IU uniform. But Ryun will be covering all the recruiting possibilities and more so be sure to check it out. I've included the link over to the right and once I teach Ryun how to set up the RSS feed, I will feed his post titles into this blog just like I do for all the other IU blogs. By the way, I am still working on a big post that takes an in-depth look at next year's team. Here's a brief preview of the quality of stuff that post will include -- one of my predictions for next year's team is that the Big Ten Network, CBS, and ESPN will refer to IU as "Tijan Jobe and The Hoosiers" when they are promoting upcoming games. Go Hoosiers!

1 comment:

TheCoach said...

thanks for the shout out JD!