Monday, April 27, 2009

Tom Crean is Twitteriffic!!!

So, are you up and running on the Twitter craze? Yeah, well, me either. That is, I wasn't until Tom Crean started "tweeting" several times a day. Now, you can color me a follower or is it tweetee? Hell, I don't know and I don't care. Anyway, for those of you that don't really want to join the Twittosphere, I have made it easy for you. I have a feed of Tom Crean's 5 most recent tweets over to the right under The Hoosier Scoop section. The tweets show up as a link, but you don't really need to click them because tweets are limited to 140 words or less so the whole tweet is actually showing up. But you can click on one of them if you want to follow Tom Crean yourself or see more of his historical tweets. If you can't tell, I am trying to say tweet as many times as possible. Personally, I think tweets are for twits, but if Tom Crean is doing it, I feel obligated to follow. Tweet your heart out, Pork Chop.

No comments: