Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey New Coach Guy

Hey you! New Coach! Yes you, whatever your name is, I'm talkin' to you.

Please bring back Tom Coverdale.

Yes, I know jackass. I know he doesn't have any eligibility. I didn't mean exactly Tom Coverdale. It was supposed to be a metaphor or some bullcrap like that. Anyway, my point is to bring the Tom Coverdales of the world back to IU. Bring the heart back to IU. Bring the desire to be the best back to IU. Bring the swagger that your are the best back to IU.

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you're not the guy that can do that. You're the guy that was hired by a 10-person pink-ribbon committee that knows nothing about basketball.

My bad....I'm just a fan.....whose life depends on it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called it. one game in the big10 tourney and one in the big dance. as a cubs and bears fan, i can see when the writings on the wall. i can put on the facade, but i know when it's coming.

this is the most disappointing team i've ever supported. gordon's a top 5 pick? get out of here. what a bunch of quitters. packed it in. we're losing our biggest recruit next year. i see dark years coming.

now i have to deal with 6 stinkin months of baseball until football starts again and another 12 until iu gets into the NIT.

Go Cubs

Anonymous said...

I was pulling hard for Butler today. One b/c once IU is out, for me they are the easiest state team to back. But mostly b/c I wanted Pearl to get the early exit and have to think hard about if he can ever truly get over the top at a school where men's basketball is third fiddle.