Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Puerto Rico Tipoff: Day 1 Video and My Prediction

It always pains me to pick against our beloved Hoosiers, but here's my prediction for Game 1:

IU 67  Ole Miss 83

....or we could say the young Hoosiers pull off an early season upset by the score of 74-73!!!  Yes, your memory is correct, that was the score of the 1987 championship game.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to stick with my original prediction that this one ends up in the L column and it really won't be that competitive.  Prove me wrong, Hoosiers.  Prove me wrong!

Here's some good stuff from Tom Crean on the IU Athletics channel on youtube:

2 comments:

jdhoosier said...

Roth has injured foot. He is in Puerto Rico but unlikely to play. Will be evaluated further back in Bloomington.

I guess that's a step closer to Coach's 9-man rotation for now.

TheCoach said...

obviously i don't want anyone to get hurt, but i do think it helps rotation wise. what's bawa and tijan's status? any hangnails?